Are you ready for the summer? I can already feel the summer heat. Summer is pretty much coming. And with the weather changing, our skin requirements adjust too. It is hard to maintain glowing skin during the hotter months of the year. And then you add pollution and dirt to the equation. All the more, it is important to keep your skin healthy during summer.
Here are Five Tips To Keep Your Skin Healthy During Summer:
- Moisturize. Your skin loses a lot of moisture during the summer, so it is essential to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. To keep your body hydrated during summer, you are required to drink 10-12 glasses of water. Drinking the required amount of water will show on your skin too. For added moisture in your skin, you can use skin moisturizers like the Inez Elizabeth Beauty Everyday Hydrator. This rich moisturizer plumps, hydrates, and softens skin, whether under makeup or on its own. Soothing botanicals calm the complexion as natural, mineral-based dimethicone creates a silky and even finish to the skin.
- Use Face Mist. On warm summer days, it is advisable to keep a face mist with you wherever you go. Face mists give your skin instant hydration, especially during mid-day. It is also a good way of cooling down the heat.
- Stay Low On Makeup. As much as possible, avoid wearing heavy makeup during summer to let your pores breathe. Humidity and heat also impact the skin’s ability to breathe. Avoid wearing heavy foundations and other cosmetics.
- Cleanse Your Face. Cleanse your face twice daily, especially before going to bed. It is also recommended that you exfoliate twice or thrice a week to get rid of dirt and excessive dirt and oil. You can try our Inez Elizabeth Beauty Alpha Beta Cleanser. It is A foaming exfoliating cleanser with Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Hibsicus Petals, and Jojoba Beads gently slough off dead skin cells and reduces the look of pores. Tightens and brightens without stripping essential oils from the skin.
- Wear Sunscreen. This is probably the most important skin product, especially during summer. Sunscreen shields your skin from harmful UV rays that can result in premature skin aging, age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. Use SPF 30-50 even if you stay indoors.
There are a few more beauty tips on my YouTube Channel.
For business tips and inspiration, beauty reviews and recommendations, and some lifestyle content and enjoyment! Join me as I share the BIBLE that is Beauty, Inspiration, Business, Life, and Enjoyment.