It’s getting hot in here! Literally! Aside from the beach, summer means one thing – an increase in humidity. And we all know what this means, dry skin!
Aside from sufficient water intake, here’s a checklist of summer must-haves:
- Sunscreen. Don’t leave the house without a tube of sunscreen. Apply sunscreen even if you are not under the sun. Experts suggest you use at least SPF 30 when under a shade and use a higher SPF when under the sun. Also, do not neglect your hands, feet, ears, and lips!
- Face Mist. A face mist is your go-to if you need to cool down fast. The great thing about face mists is, it is handy, you can practically carry them in your pocket, and you can use them as often as you want during the day.
- Exfoliate. Sweat and SPF can clog our pores which will then result in blemishes. So during the hot months of summer, it is advisable to exfoliate once or twice a week. Look for a product that can exfoliate without drying your skin. You can try the Inez Elizabeth Beauty Super Fruits Exfoliating Masque. This masque contains Glycolic/Lactic Acid and Vitamin C, which are essential to keep your skin moisturized.
- Lip Scrub. Dry and chapped lips are one of the common problems during summer. And, a lot of skin exposure can worsen chapped lips. Use a lip scrub to buffer off dry skin on your lips.
- Hydrating Cleanser. Our skin is prone to breakouts during summer because of the increased humidity, so look for a cleanser that not only cleanses clogged pores but also hydrates your skin at the same time. You can try Inez Elizabeth Beauty Creamy Cleanser. This hydrating but ever so light, cleansing milk is water-soluble and has a glide to gently remove makeup. Infused with pure oils of coconut, sweet almond, safflower, and apricot, and skin-enriching botanicals.
There are a few more beauty tips on my YouTube Channel.
For business tips and inspiration, beauty reviews and recommendations, and some lifestyle content and enjoyment! Join me as I share the BIBLE that is Beauty, Inspiration, Business, Life, and Enjoyment.